Saturday, May 3, 2014

WITHOUT PREFACE OR A PROLOGUE - Blog-a-Ton


This post has been published by me as a part of the Blog-a-Ton 46; the forty-sixth edition of the online marathon of Bloggers; where we decide and we write. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton.

WITHOUT PREFACE OR A PROLOGUE

I want her to forever
stay on the same page with me
Because it feels good
It feels beautiful
It's kind of a flow like a river
Whom the parched lands
Call out for seeking love
And who quietly meanders through
the meadows and the valleys
Which  appear every
Now and then, 
Just like  thoughts which arise
Without preface or a prologue 
And melt too

I want her to forever
stay on the same page with me
Because the page is clean
With Happiness written on it
In bold letters
Where the words like Joy, Peace,
and Comfort, and Love
Cuddle together to 
Create  a symphony of poems 
And haiku, every day , day after day

Ah, it's kind of a blessing
To be on the same page 
With her , always..
And then, time continues to 
Leave its footprints too
Some dark, some light
Some glowing , some faint
And that's what makes me 
Contemplate about one more word
Emblazoned on that page
In full glory and sparkle
LIFE...
And I sit quietly looking at 
That crescent in the sky with 
A lonely star trying to get nearer
I don't want to be there
In that moment of timelessness;
when THE PAGE WILL TURN....

RS:)

Ramesh Sood


The fellow Blog-a-Tonics who took part in this Blog-a-Ton and links to their respective posts can be checked here. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton. Participation Count: XX

7 comments:

  1. This stands alone, literally, figuratively and poetically:
    "And I sit quietly looking at
    That crescent in the sky with
    A lonely star trying to get nearer
    I don't want to be there
    In that moment of timelessness;
    when THE PAGE WILL TURN...."

    Beautiful, Ramesh, beautiful
    an aside:
    when I sit looking at the lonely star it is helpful for me to remember that the other stars are still burning in the universe - unseen to my eye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one. Its really hard to know that eventually the one that we love will leave us or we have to leave them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. RS, a beautiful poem from your pen. Loved reading it. Do comeback and vote for your favorites :)

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful composition :)
    ''Stay on the same page with me'' conveys a deep desire to be together and it's really sweet!!

    Wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete