Friday, December 6, 2013

Joy Smiloman.... A Tribute through Haiku..


JOY SMILOMAN...a tribute to a kind heart..


As I write this, He
stands next to me smiling;
Illuminated


Illuminated
soul spreads his light in our hearts;
I hear wings flutter


I hear wings flutter
and there he goes beyond clouds;
Joe Spadoman, Man

Joe Spadoman, Man,
will your comments glow here now;
happy illusion


Happy illusion
he stands next to me smiling;
Ah, I could write this..


May you be as happy as ever in your new abode...In fact you must have become "JOY" from Joe...and Spadoman must be now "Smiloman"..

Amen!!!! JOY SMILOMAN...

God bless....A huge thank you to Rebecca...as my eyes well..and .


RS:)



14 comments:

  1. My condolences to you and all in the Haiku My Heart circle to which I am a recent addition. I'm sorry I didn't have a chance to get to know Joe better via his blog posts and haikus, I will enjoy reading his past posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. {{ you captured joe's essence
    so well & fine !!

    when wings
    flutter
    i shall call out ::
    Joe,
    is that you ?? }}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and loving tribute to Spadoman ~ what a treasure your poetry is ~ thanks, carol, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Ramesh, what a moving and beautiful tribute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So heartfelt, that's a tribute to Joe and you, Ramesh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joy Smiloman! That is the perfect transcendence name.
    And your haiku, yes! Sorrow and Joy together. ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ramesh, I don't post or read regularly at Haiku My Heart, but when I do and I see your name, I know I'm in for a real treat. Beautiful tribute to smiloman, dear Joe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sad and yet you gave your friend flight and love in these words..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful tribute. I love thinking Joe is smiling down on all of us at HMH.

    Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Rames, I could not think of a more wonderful tribute to our friend Joe... your haiku pictures him and our feelings for him so well! I will miss his comments and blogposts dearly... but his spirit will always be among us on Fridays - and make us all smile and fill with Joy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a dear soul… his light shines eternally.

    ReplyDelete