Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Spontaniety Can Vanish




Prompt: Illustrate, False, Sallow

Confession

No false pretensions
But I find it difficult to use
the word 'Sallow' properly
No, I don't even have
Any idea to create
Even an illustration
Well doesn't matter
If I am sometimes loved
As magician with words, still
I  am a human and
Spontaniety can vanish
For a few moments
Breaking the flow..
While making this confession
Trust me, my skin is
Not turning sallow...
Some words
Deserve respect, na..



RS:)

9 comments:

  1. Sometimes, in spite of ourselves, we make some pretty good poetry. Good job, Ramesh. I feel for you, and thanks for the chuckle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ramesh - I thought exactly the same about sallow..it seems to have to go with a word to further explain what it means! good to be challenged though..Jae

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you don't know what to do you can always write about not knowing what to do...

    I have been there, done that. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you used it well, definitely creatively.

    ReplyDelete
  5. In the end, a good use of the words!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ha! exactly my feelings at first look :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know how you feel - I struggled to find an angle to use to incorporate the three words. Happy enough with the result but a struggle!

    ReplyDelete